Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nothing to see here. Move Along.

Yeah, yeah, its me, Charlie... the one who never posts anymore. I know, I know. I'm a douchebag.

The thing is, there's really nothing to say, at least as it relates to B Movie Writing.

When Dave wrote a couple of weeks ago, he told you that Producer Dude had re-emerged to tell us that this time we're REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SUPER CLOSE, which is different from last time, when we were REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY CLOSE (no "super") and the time before that when we just got REALLY REALLY REALLY CLOSE (only three REALLY's which, really, we all know is not close, at all, but rather is quite far).

Thing is, we haven't heard from Producer Dude since. So... its business as usual here in B Movieland. Lather, rinse, repeat. Which is to say, Dave gets lathered, begs me to rinse him, and I repeat gagging.

In related non-news, as Dave said, he's sent me rewrites to the Donkey herders/firefighters/armageddon/jesus musical. And I've been hard at work on... well... not even reading them. I've just been slammed and haven't had the chance and... yeah. I'm a douche, as I said. I need to read 'em.

Anyhow... we'll post again as soon as sometime happens. Or doesn't happen and one of us feels guilty.

- Charlie