Thursday, April 06, 2006

The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!

To quote a famous Jerk:

"This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need! My name in print! That really makes somebody! Things are going to start happening to me now!"


Yes. Today was the day. I'm finally listed on IMDB.COM as a writer on the epic-to-be, SEIGE SIEGE!

Yes. I am someone! My name's on IMDB! That really makes me somebody! Things are going to start happening with my writing career now!!

And, in a moment of karmic triumph, I've been accidentally listed twice (once with middle initial and once without), PUSHING DAVE TO A "MORE" status. Made him crazy, I'm pretty sure.

I've sent IMDB a note, asking them to remove the redundant listing, but in the immediate term, I do think karma has been served.

Mind you, it doesn't change the fact that the movie's ripping along through production with all the speed and finesse of a one-legged Samoan bar bouncer. Indeed, we're STILL waiting for the money to close, and the contracts to be finalized.

But who cares? I'm in the phonebook!

Charlie

Keywords: , , , , ,