Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In God's Hands...

So the raunchy comedy is now in the hands of the CEO of a major comedy brand.

I did a light polish (truth is, it was pretty solid to begin with in my eyes) and sent it to Dave. Dave then did what he does best... changes back most of what I've messed with.

Eh. It was his first, so that was cool by me. Plus we had a pressing need to get it into the hands of said CEO so he could read it this week while travelling.

Now... I have to admit to cheating a bit here. Major Comedy Brand CEO is a dear friend of mine. Love the guy like a brother. And, as it goes with family, you lean on them to read your stuff. So... he agreed to read the screenplay. More than anything, I'm hoping he'll give us some really solid feedback so we can polish it further. But, of course, if he reads it and loves it, then Dave and I would be extra happy. And since he's family, he'll be honest, so now we're just waiting for him to finish.

While I'm waiting I'm supposed to be working on the un-titled double-feature/talking-dog/Ice-Cube-family comedy that we've been working on for so long. SUPPOSED TO BE. I haven't gotten to it yet, unfortunately.

What have I been doing? Not eating.

This has nothing to do with B Movies, of course, but I'm in a bragging mood.

By virtue of not eating, and exercising a lot, I've managed to drop 30 pounds in the last 6 weeks or so. I'm shooting for 10 more.

That said, if BIG COMEDY BRAND CEO comes back to us, loves the raunchy comedy, and wants to buy it...

I'm eating a freaking cake.

Charlie


Keywords: , , , , , ,