Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A While Lotta Nuthin' Going On

This is going to be one of the most boring updates I've ever posted.

And I've posted some doozies in my day, no doubt.

See... there's really nothing special to share with you, our dear reader.

Er... readers.

Not much from Producer Dude. He's back from Nicaragua or wherever it is he shot his most recent opus, and is planning to get rolling on Siege in a week or two. But for now... nada.

The CEO of a major comedy brand has yet to get back to us on the Raunchy Comedy. Despite being a dear friend of mine, he's now stopped returning emails and phone calls. I think when I sent him the screenplay I got moved from the "BUDDY" column to "WANNA BE WRITER" column in his life.

And I'm still dragging ass in finishing my rewrites on the un-named Mountain-Cabin/Monster-in-the-Woods/Urban-Rap-Battle-drama. Dave's losing patience and has actually threatened to hire a monkey to finish it up.

So... for today... there's nothing to see here.

That's right. Get outta here you pesky kids. Shoo. Scram.

But... you know... come back soon. We have an interview in the pipeline, at least. And its a good one.

Charlie