Wednesday, May 09, 2007

All You Have to do is Wait

There's no sun up in the sky,
And the bird's forgot to sing.
But you're headed for a cell,
Then to die and rot in Hell,
So it might as well be Spring

I'll be singing like a bird,
When the jury sets the date.
For this capital event,
Whose revenge is Heaven sent,
All You Have To Do Is Wait

That song has nothing at all to do with what's going on except the title. And.. well.. I like the song.

See, we're waiting. What? You've heard that before? Writers waiting? Wild.

Waiting for Producer Dude to finish his current reshoots in the Tropics so he can focus on Siege and deal with the contract. (ETA: 1-2 weeks)

Waiting to hear back from Big Production Company on my TV treatment. (ETA: 2 weeks)

Waiting to hear from My Manager on the draft of the pilot episode of the TV project I wrote. (ETA: 2-3 weeks)

Waiting for Charlie's Big Hotshot Hollywood Guy (I can't remember what we named him before) to OK the Interview so we can put it up on this blog. (ETA: Pigs Flying)

Waiting for same BHHG to read the script we sent him. (ETA: Pigs Flying Circles Around Crazed, Naked Co-Ed Cheerleader Girls Who Juggle Avocados While Riding A Unicycle.)

So there ya go.

So I think I'll leave you with more lyrics from that cool song.

As they seal the chamber door,
Think of me who sealed your fate.
Once the pellets hit the pail,
From the instant you inhale,
All You Have To Do Is Wait.

Good Things Come To Those.... Who WAIT!!!!!!!