Tuesday, December 06, 2005

When Collaborations Go Wrong

Just a brief post. Earlier today an online buddy introduced me to someone I don't know by referencing this page:

LOM THROPPLE

I didn't even know the Brunching Shuttlecocks website was still up, much less this little short film, which represents the last time Dave and I collaborated.

Dave wrote, filmed and edited this cute little short mocking the Aligator Hunter guy on the Discovery Channel.

And I hammed my way up, (over)acting my way through the role of a Steve Irwin wannabe, investigating the strange lives of cats.

Watching it, you'll realize why I turned away from acting and am focusing on the writing end of things. Mind you, it may also make you wonder why Dave's still writing, if THIS is what happens once his words get into the hands of a thespian.

Hehehe. I said thespian.

Charlie