Friday, June 29, 2007

Pimping Myself

This has nothing to do with my writing, or Charlie's writing, or Siege, or anything.

I write about things besides my film career, but they aren't posted here. So if, for some reason, you ever have a desire to read more of my work, you can check me out over at:

http://www.thisisby.us/user.php/bbstucco

The site is called This Is By Us. Writers just writing whatever they want. Anyone can do it. So go ahead and check out the link, it leads to my latest posts. If you like what you read, you can "vote" for it, which is good for me. And I know everyone wants to do things that are good for me.

The only thing I don't write about over there is my writing career, because I write about that here. Not into cross-pollination.

So go! Read! Vote! Worship me!

Or something like that.

Now back to your regularly scheduled film blog.

PS: Nothing from Producer Dude.